Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Tuesday, Grommit!

Have you ever watched the Wallace and Grommit movies? They are really cute. Try them out sometime. We bought them we liked them so much. Haven't watched them in a while - need to pull them out for a giggle :).

Yes - I have a cold... tired, achey - blah! At least I know how long it will last - lol.

Nothing big going on today. Two conference calls at work... they are the norm for the project I'm on. Soccer practice tonight but J still can't participate. Last scheduled PT appt tomorrow, hoping therapist will release him then just need the doctor's release.

That's all for me today. Oh - I made some more Halloween ATCs for a swap. You can see them here ... http://www.paperthreads.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3288, plus some other things I've created lately.

No comments: