Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday blues...

Soooooo I tried posting to my blog from work today but it kept locking up, sooo I had to wait until I got home. I all excited again because I came up with some cool new ideas today for ATCs and layouts :-D. I want to cut some new files with my wishblade but J wants on the puter too - lol. The machine is loud so he hates it cutting while he's on but he may just have to suck it up tonight.

He started swimming lessons last night with CHS's retired swim coach. He is a friend of ours and offered to train him if J really wanted to do it. He enjoyed it last night and I hope he will continue enjoying it. It doesn't matter to me if he ever joins the swim team. I just think this is a great experience for him and great exercise. Last doctor visit he was 5'6" and 179 lbs.

We go back to the sports med doctor this Friday to have a follow up on his knee. It's doing great and only hurts occasionally now after exercising some. Hoping he'll be released to run and jump so he can start back with soccer practice.

That's all for today.

No comments: