Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 3 - I'm on a roll....

and need to keep it going :-). I think after I've remembered to do this 7 days in a row I'll stop my count in the title.

I'm back at my desk today - sigh. We're in a major lull at work right now. Nothing to do. We go through these occasionally but this one is driving me nuts. BECAUSE I can think of all the creative things I could be doing at home. I love my job but hate these lulls.

Like everyone else on the east coast, I'm waiting to see what Hanna decides to do today. I work at a major utility in the customer service area. We are already in storm mode, which means we're preparing for a storm. One of my co-workers joked earlier ... "don't answer your phone this weekend." I'm in IT and we are used for back up on the phones at our customer service center. Those are the people that answer customer calls. Ir the call volume gets larger than the regular folks can handle, we're called in to help. Hopefully it won't get to that.

No pictures today. I almost took one of Buddy (our dog) yesterday because he was being so lazy. Usually when I'm at home he is constantly bugging me to pet him or go outside. Well, I decided to take the picture and when I rounded the corner to the room he was in, he stood up and looked like he was about to puke. I called him and let him outside where he did puke! I say a quick thank you prayer that I got up when I did or I would have had to clean the floor! He was chewing on a roll of surgical tape the night before so he must have shallowed some before I got it away from him. He perked up some after he got it out of his stomach - lol.

Now that I've grossed you out - I'll leave - lol. I'm sure I'll be back when I get bored.

No comments: