Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Autumn

Yes, it's the first day of Autumn, sometime after 11:00 this morning. I'm looking forward to it. Summer was mild and I loved it but the cool, crisp air is so refreshing.

I had a lazy day yesterday. After a late night, I was exhausted. When I got home from church I crashed in the recliner for 3 hours. It was wonderful! When R got back from his bicycle ride he crashed for a couple of hours. J was the only one that didn't take a nap and he is usually the one that does - lol.

Last night I finished watching "the right stuff" and " apollo 13". While I was watching I scrapped and finished 4 pages! I'm almost done with 8th grade :-). But then I thought I was almost done a couple of months ago and found more pictures. Hopefully I won't find anymore.

After thinking I had escaped getting a cold from J and then R, I went to bed last night feeling one coming on - sigh. Hope it's the same virus and they don't get it again. J is still taking an antibiotic for the sinus infection that came from his.

Forgot to mention... R's mom only suffered a broken big toe from her fall Saturday evening. We were very relieved.

1 comment:

joybear said...

glad the fall didn't cause her any more damage than that! Hope you feel better quick!