Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Half way there...

Isn't it sad how we wish our days away to get to the weekend? :-)

Nothing exciting again. Still feeling lousy because of the cold. Have supper at church tonight and 2 yo mission friends :-). They are so much fun. I just love 2 yos and infants :-).

Are you watching Dancing with the Stars? It's the only "reality" show I watch. I love dancing but don't do it anymore :-(. This season looks like it's going to be another great one! So much talent in such a short time. My favorites are Brooke & Derek and Maurice & Cheryl.

I'm starting to have withdrawals because I haven't had time to be creative this week. Maybe Friday night I can get something going. We'll be busy all day Saturday.

Have a great "hump day"!

1 comment:

joybear said...

hope you get to create!