Friday, October 24, 2008

Wanted to share some more cards I've created as part of the StartAScrapbook's 13 days of October challenges.


We had to use 13 stickers on this one and no alpha stickers. Thankfully I had some sentiments stickers - lol. my 13th sticker is inside. It says "Merry Christmas". The lights on top are 3 stickers together. Santa is a sticker himself just stuck behind the sled. The star on top the tree is also a separate sticker. Christmas stickers are the only ones I have left - lol.







This was a use your scraps challenge. The card is even from a scrap of 12x12 paper :). Star, santa and present charms are from ACP.

















This was based on a Tim Holtz's challenge and we had ot use paint. I painted the red background and the chipboard C. I combed the red on the C. I also put glossy accents over the "cheer" tag I made with my tag maker:). Holly charm is from ACP














For this one we needed to use 13 eyelets. I didn't have enough of one color or type so used silver and white with a triangle at the top :). The swirly tree is from Sam and Hailey Designs at Paperthreads (PT is currently down).

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.