Friday, October 24, 2008


Here are 2 more cards I created as part of the 13 days of October challenges at startascrapbook.
This first one we had to alter/embellish black or regular chipboard. I painted regular chipboard letters black then I mixed up some homemade glimmer mist with my emerald green perfect pearls and used a stencil on the letters and sprayed them. I think you can see the design but not the glimmer too well. I also sprayed the card and I won't do that again. Makes it curl up and you really can't tell. well, the black paint kept smuging the card even though it was dry so when I was looking for some ribbon to tie around the Y saw the wide green ribbon and decided to add it . Stick and hang holly charms from ACP and wa la - JOY Card. This was a lot of fun to make once I got the letters ready.

The second one we had the sketch to use. I love how my card turned out! I used Figgy Pudding papers, a piece of ribbon from a Christmas ribbon swap, a Jolee's leather poinsettia and two swirl charms (which are now my favorites) from ACP.





No comments: