Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I'm going to try

and do the incredible challenge Valerie gave us on
www.ACharmingPlace.com. I was refusing to create a blog but she pointed out it's a great place to post my pictures for the challenge, so I crumbled - lol. Here are the first pictures I took for the challenge. These are all around my yard and stuff I usually don't take pictures of.ACharmingPlace. I was refusing to create a blog but she pointed out it's a great place to post my pictures for the challenge, so I crumbled - lol. Here are the first pictures I took for the challenge. These are all around my yard and stuff I usually don't take pictures of. The first is pollen on our driveway. It's horrible this year.




This is an Angel my mother made me. I have him sitting in a flower bed just beside our driveway so I get to see him often.






















This is my broken down bird feeder. I need a new one. This is our second one since Papaw gave J one for Christmas when J was a toddler. Our breakfast nook is just behind it and we can sit and watch the birds while we are eating. Except it won't hold seed now.
















Pretty isn't it - lol. The storm drain between our yard and our next door neighbors. when we have storms it looks like a river flowing into it between our yards.









another pollen picture. one of our window sills. They will all need washing once the pollen stops.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh those pollen pictures make my eyes itchy! I love your angel!

Christine Delgadillo said...

I LOVE that angel blowing a kiss!

I'm going to have to comment on the pollen picture too. It made me think of teeny-tiny little monsters just waiting to get in and attack my eyes lol

HLHBC said...

See now, that wasn't so horrible, was it? Great start, Sandra!

joybear said...

These are so pretty!! I love the angel your mom made!!!

Leah said...

Sandra I am loling! Love the view of your pics and they remind me I have that stuff too! pollen and broken feeders! ;)

Leah said...

okay it is 6 days later and just because you are in DIsney doesnt mean you can loaf on the pictures!! wlolws! :)

Sandra from NC said...

snickering at Leah - I can't get logged in at home to add anything to my blog - sigh.