Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Food

The theme this week on the Card a Day Blog is Christmas Food.  There are some really cute cards there already!  Check it out.

A friend came over last Saturday night to make cards. She came up with a baking tray with the ginger bread charms on it along with the Merry Christmas Heart charm. She could never figure out how she wanted to make a card with it so left it for me. I found the Santa with the pudding on a piece of Tim Holtz Christmas paper. Add a base and triangle and you have a Christmas Food card. I think I'm going to lift Cindy from the Creative Point's sentiment off the card she posted today on the Card a Day Blog and add it to mine ... Sweet Christmas Wishes.   I like that and I couldn't think of one when I was making my card.  Thanks for the inspiration Cindy!!! 

5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Very nice Sandra, love what you did with the charms! and the Santa is darling. Thanks for playing with us at CABD. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the next theme. TFS

Patricia Logan said...

Nice card, sandra

Creative Genie said...

Those charms are adorable, and I love that Santa. Gotta love the food theme! Great Card, Sandra!!

Christine at CADB

cinmfoster said...

Great card Sandra. That's a fabulous idea with the baking tray and love those charms. Thanks for playing with us at Card A Day Blog.

Cindy F

Paper Squirrel said...

Sandra, you are on a roll! Great card and perfect for "Christmas Food". Glad you found some extra inspiration from CADB...thanks for joining us again!

Vicki