Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Furry Christmas

Another Christmas Card inspired by the Card a Day Blog Christmas card challenge.  The theme this week is animals. A friend of mine just recently asked me to make some pet themed Christmas cards for her.  Her family volunteers at the animal shelters and they need cards to send out.  So with the challenge at  Card a Day Blog and her request here is my first pet card.

I used a piece of Wassel paper for the base and a scrap of red for the frame around the magenta stamp I colored with copics.  I still have a long way to go with my copic coloring. I used my Spellbinders Nestibilities to cut the frame and stamped image out.  The bliss stamp is off a dollar stamp I have.  Misc thread wrapped around it.  I punched it out with SU! punch.  On the inside I used a SU! sentiment that I thought fit ... "May the Gift of Love be your this Christmas Season and always."

Thanks again for looking and go check out the  Card a Day Blog .

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh this is so cute! thanks for playing at CADB