Saturday, May 5, 2007

Marine tribute

I saw this truck driving home. I keep hoping a signal light would catch him so I could take a picture. when I realized it wasn't going to happen I did a very bad thing ... I took the shot while driving. You can't see the Marine emblem very well but that's what is in the circle and I can't remember what it says around it now. I thought the whole thing was beautiful and it made me think of my friend Chandra and her Marine :).

(Oh, that's the light I turn left at and I was kicking myself after I turned for not following the truck a little further. Bet he got caught at the next light... I always do - lol. I'll be on the look out for him again.)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh that's so neat!

Jeana said...

Shhhhhh...don't tell anyone but I've taken pictures while driving, also.
Cool Truck!

joybear said...

Very cool!