Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine's Cards

Card a Day blog is back to offering challenges. One of the challenges this month is Valentine's cards. Here are two I made last night. These are very simple. I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the background of the card on the left then inked over the raised design. I added an embossed heart from the small set I got with my Cuddlebug. The card on the right is even more simple. I stamped Happy Valentine's Day (misc stamp I have) and cut it out with the Labels 4 Nestibilites set. I used the same paper for the background and popped up the sentiment. Thanks for visiting!



6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Very pretty and very simple, great job! Thanks for playing with us @ CADB

Michelle Hessler said...

Thanks for playing Sandra! I love both cards you did!

Shelley Flores said...

Great cards! Not sure which one I like the best, as both have things that I will now "HAVE TO" try :-) TFS and entering the challenge at the Card a Day Blog!

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Two very lovely cards! Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Card A Day Blog!
Cindy

Creative Genie said...

Both cards are very nice, Sandra. Really love the one with the small red heart. Thanks for being such a loyal follower at CADB, and for playing along in our challenges!

Christine

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful cards Sandra. Love that you added a heart to the first card. Thanks for playing at Card A Day Blog. Cindy F