Sunday, January 22, 2012

Furry Friend Thank yous

Another awesome Card a Day blog challenge.  Hope you'll come join them soon.

A friend who volunteers at several animal shelters in town asked me to make some cards for them to use. I ordered paper and a punch a while back and I'm finally making the cards. These are extra easy to
make. All you need is paper really. I used WE R Memories 6x6 Furry Friends paper stack and misc off white card stock for the base. I cut the blocks from the paper for the front pieces. THe bottom edge is a strip of the patterned paper in the stack.  I cut it with my border punch but you could just add it without being punched. I selected another lighter color pattern from the stack, stamped "Thank You" then cut it out with my nestibilites.  If you don't have a stamp, you can hand write it and cut it out with scissors or a cutter.Thanks for stopping by and looking.  Think CHandra will like the cards ;-)?

Here are all 6 of the cards...

Here's a close up of two of the cards. 

4 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Sandra what cute cards! Love the paw border punch on them. Thanks for playing with us at A Card A Day Blog.
Cindy F

Creative Genie said...

Adorable cards, Sandra!
Christine at CADB

Tina Campbell said...

What a generous thing to do and the cards are so cute. Thanks for playing with us @ CADB

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

These are so sweet! And as a dog lover myself, thank YOU for making them for your friend. Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Card A Day Blog!
Cindy