Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Floating Santa

Here's a funny guy - lol.  When I saw Chris used this as her post at Card a Day Blog, I decided I had to share my version of it here and there too.
I made this for a challenge at Visual Designs by Chris.  I used Chris' cutter file...CD00882 - Floating Santa, the free card template file for the challenge by AuzzeiCaz, and the Ho Ho Ho is from Sam and Hailey Designs file (also at Visual Designs by Chris)... JB00059 - Frame-a-Page Christmas Morning.  I don't remember who makes the striped paper and the rest is probably Bazzil cardstock.  I think Santa is so cute in this file.  I'm giving this card to our Youth Minister and family...they will love Santa's silly looks:).

Thanks for looking and come over to Card a Day Blog and join the fun!!!

Oh - and this is my entry for Christmas and Children.

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing wiht us @ CADB