Thursday, October 13, 2011

WOW - 2 posts in the same week

Updating this post to use my card for another challenge.  It is at Card a Day Blog, which you can access here... Card a Day Blog.  I just found out about this blog tonight when I read the Paperthreads Blog. This month they are doing Christmas Cards and already have some beautiful ones to see. Go check it out!

Original blog post starts here...
Must be a record for me?  maybe not I think I posted daily when I first started this blog. 
Here's a card I finished tonight for a challenge on Paperthreads Blog.  The challenge is to make a holiday card only using scraps.  I cut all the pieces of this card out of scrap paper except the base.  The patterened paper is from SEI Alpine Frost collection, the Peace on Earth stamp???  not sure who did it.  It is a clear stamp set I got somewhere.  The star is from a SU! Christmas Set I have and the Angel is from set called "Joy to the World" at Taylored Expressions. Which is where I also got the idea for the card layout.

The poor Angel had to suffer through my coloring with copics.  One day I'll do it enough to get good at it.  It actually looks better in person than in this scan.  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Yeah Sandra you made it on the challenge. Great card, thanks for playing at Card a Day Blog