Here is my corn as it started growning on the stalks and my first two ears before cooking them. They were yummy!!! I have 2 or 3 more ears growing. I can't remember right now. Plan to pick them next week.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Wow - it's been over a month
since I posted my last picture - shame on me. Now I'm having to remember how to do all of this again - lol. I do have some pictures I took a while back that I'll post too.
Here is my corn as it started growning on the stalks and my first two ears before cooking them. They were yummy!!! I have 2 or 3 more ears growing. I can't remember right now. Plan to pick them next week.

Here is my corn as it started growning on the stalks and my first two ears before cooking them. They were yummy!!! I have 2 or 3 more ears growing. I can't remember right now. Plan to pick them next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love how one ear was perfectly lined up and the other was all crazy :)
Post a Comment